Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back to Schoolin': What Led Zeppelin Taught Me About Music by Kevin Courtright Now Available on Kindle


I'm proud to announce that my Led Zeppelin book, Back to Schoolin', is now available on Kindle. The following is an excerpt from the book:

"Enjoying an excellent creative partnership from the very beginning, Page and Plant see eye to eye musically right away. “’One day when Jimmy was out’ recalls Plant, ‘I looked through his records
and pulled out a pile to play and somehow or other they happened to be the same ones that Jimmy had put aside to play for me when he returned – just to see whether I liked them. When he saw that
I’d picked them out too, we just giggled at each other for a bit. We found that we had exactly the same tastes in music.’”

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BOASUP2

1 comment:

  1. Kevin - Love the premise of the book. What's the ETA for the non-electronic version? Thanks.
    - Mike

    ReplyDelete